- Judy and Atis Folkmanis with two Furry Folk Puppets. (photo: Rand Rosenberg ’09)
- Alumni volunteers gathered at reunion. (photo: Dennie Eagleson ’71)
- Students sojourned to Poland for the sake of art—and history. (photo: Charles Roderick)
- Katie Wiebke ’15 with Antioch College’s first biochar stove.
- Carolyn Shatz Rabson ’53 with the Bingle Belles’ handmade quilt. (photo: Dennie Eagleson ’71)
- Design-build project members gathered under the old tea house. (photo: Dennie Eagleson ’71)
- Antiochians gathered outside North Hall in the late 1940s.